The Skin Care Professional – A practical guide by Carol and Rob Trow
The Skin Care Professional – A practical guide by Carol and Rob Trowby Carol and Rob Trow
This book is dedicated by the authors to, ‘All l those current and future practitioners in the aesthetic industry who continue to strive for excellence’. Whether you own a one woman or man aesthetics business or a thriving medi spa, this book will inspire and inform you.
- Over 300 pages of wise advice, examples and practical know-how
- Marketing tips and ideas for aesthetics businesses
- Advice on employment and staff management
- Building client loyalty
- How to grow revenue
- Tax for salons
- What place does science play in the aesthetics industry?
- Insights into ingredients and their effect on the skin
- Skin Conditions
- Treatments – what works, what doesn’t
- How to buy equipment and what to buy
- What to think about when choosing product ranges
- Trends in the industry – past and present
- Myth debunking
The authors, Carol and Rob Trow have worked in the aesthetics industry for over twenty years. They are the owners of DermaConcepts, a hugely successful business that wholesales leading brands to the top end of the market. They have written hundreds of articles for publication in a variety of industry magazines, and this book collates those articles into readable and informative material. Their knowledge of the industry is in-depth and proven
Buy this book if you need inspiration, advice or information from two people who speak fluent aesthetician.
SIZE: 297 x 210 mm
NO OF PAGES: Over 300